I got love on my mind today, but in keeping with the theme of no labor, I thought I would keep it short and sweet. Just like the summer that we say goodbye to this time every year.
What Women Don't Know About Love (From the Visible Perspective)
**WARNING! ONLY FOR GROWN FOLK. QUESTIONABLE LANGUAGE TO FOLLOW**
1. It ALWAYS requires settling
2. He won't be rich, handsome, smart and have a big dick. If you get 3 out of 4, you are doing great!
3. Love won't look ANYTHING like you expect.
4. Great sex, no matter how great, great chemistry, no matter how great, IS NOT LOVE!
5. It is something that you have to create newly everyday, no matter who are with.
6. It really does happen when you least expect it.
7. It follows a certain set of rules.
8. LOVE makes the rules, all you have to do is be up for the game!
9. Love will stay with you forever, long after the man is gone.
10. Loving someone, even if it doesn't work out, is a good sign that your heart is big enough to love again.
11. It always comes back to you.
12. It DOES NOT CONQUER ALL. It does give you a headstart, though.
13. You can force it away from you.
14. Never use your love as an excuse to cause anyone else pain. Ever.
15. In the place of the love of your life, buy shoes. It will make you feel better.